Lessee shall pay 25% of the total cost of the rental upon reservation that is non-refundable.
Lessee shall assume all risks associated with rental, use and misuse of the Equipment leased.
Lessee shall be liable for any damages that the Equipment receives while in Lessee’s care.
Lessor shall not be held liable for any of Lessee’s misuse of Equipment.
If weather prevents Lessee from being able to use Equipment, Lessor shall not have to provide a refund. You will be given credit to use at another time.
If Lessee fails to bring back any equipment by the end time, Lessee shall be charged for an extra day for each day that the equipment is not returned to Lessor.
If Lessee rents a boat,
1. Lessee shall provide proof that Lessee and any other drivers of the boat are over 18 years of age and have taken the boat safety course provided online.
2. Lessee or boat operator shall not drink alcohol. The Lessee and all guest shall not smoke cigarettes, perform any illegal activities or exceed the weight limit.
3. Lessee will not take boat more than 25 miles from the coastline and will not operate the boat in unsafe waters.
4. Lessee will not catch and keep illegal fish or game on the boat at any time.
5. No Watersports are permitted on the boat. This includes wakeboarding, towing, sking, tubing, or other watersport activities.
Lessee and all guests shall wear life vests while out on the boat.
This contract is governed by the laws of the State of Texas.Check us out on social media!